COD GALBEN: 23-09-2021 ora 10 Intre 23 septembrie, ora 21:00 – 24 septembrie, ora 23:00 Zone afectate se va semnala intensificări susținute ale vântului la altitudini de peste 1700 m

Click pe fotografie pentru a o mari
Descriere: epa08087013 Neptune statue submerged in water during violent storm caused by the strong wind on the Roman coast, in Ostia, Italy, 22 December 2019. There are about 120 interventions carried out in the last hours by the firefighters between Rome and the provinces. Of these, about 80% due to the fall of trees, dangerous branches, shingles, fall of public poles, the remaining 20% for ordinary rescue. At the moment there are about 290 requests to be processed. The areas most affected by bad weather are in the southern quadrant of Rome, the coast and Castles. EPA/Emanuele Valeri
Cuvinte cheie:
ID fotografie: 13347520
Credit:
Redactor: EPA
Locatie: ROME - Italy
Dimensiune: 2047 x 3072 px
Realizat: 2019-12-22
Introdus: 2019-12-22 18:31:24
 Eveniment
 Autor
 Data
Monitorizare
Setări

DETALII DESPRE TINE

Dacă ai cont gratuit te loghezi cu adresa de email. Pentru a crea un cont gratuit accesează secțiunea “Crează cont”.

Dacă ai cont plătit te loghezi cu username. Pentru a vă crea un cont plătit vă rugăm să contactați:

Dacă nu puteți vizualiza această știre, contactați echipa AGERPRES pentru a vă abona la fluxurile de știri.